Kat Graham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kat Graham

Artist

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat's New Single "Put Your Graffiti On Me"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xteamkatgx

xteamkatgx

http://www.cambio.com/2012/03/13/kat-graham-put-your-graffiti-on-me/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter

"Kat Graham is getting ready to release her new single, 'Put Your Graffiti on Me,' and now the 22-year-old is opening up about the vibe of the song.

The singer/actress signed to A&M/Octone records last month, and made the announcement about her first major-label single in a YouTube video, which she posted on February 1.

When we caught up with the star at a recent event, she gave us a better idea of what fans can expect. "It's basically like how I dress," she told Cambio exclusively. "It's very pop, funky, '90s, empowerment ... strong, strong female stuff."

Kat is naturally "really excited" about her new tune, which will drop on March 27. She also shot a video for the song, which will premiere on E! soon."

I'm So Excited!! Very Happy

xteamkatgx

xteamkatgx

Official Single Artwork

Kat's New Single "Put Your Graffiti On Me" AohZ66ICAAATaEL

BTS Footage of Kat filming the Music Video

The song sounds HOT!!! It's Released on iTunes This upcoming Monday!! Let's support Kat & make this song the Hit it is Smile

Kimb0w

xteamkatgx wrote:Official Single Artwork

Kat's New Single "Put Your Graffiti On Me" AohZ66ICAAATaEL

BTS Footage of Kat filming the Music Video

The song sounds HOT!!! It's Released on iTunes This upcoming Monday!! Let's support Kat & make this song the Hit it is Smile

Love this song Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum