Kat Graham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kat Graham

Artist

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3 Empty Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Wahinetoa

Wahinetoa

Bts: EMA Kian
Has he influenced you at all since you’ve been friends in the way you have conducted your own life?

Kat: Absolutely. Last year we did this event together for The Water Project and he co-hosted it with me and I don’t think I would have had the guts enough to do it and to get behind a huge organization like that and try to make a difference if he hadn’t been so strong and forward thinking of his own organization so he’s absolutely had an affect. He completely is a trail blazer when it comes to things with the environment. He literally saves the world!

Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3 Tumblr_mb7ch2Ru8p1rt2i6po1_250Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3 Tumblr_mb7ch2Ru8p1rt2i6po2_250
Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3 Tumblr_mb7ch2Ru8p1rt2i6po3_250Bts: EMA with Ian and our lovely Kat <3 Tumblr_mb7ch2Ru8p1rt2i6po4_250

Awww... love the way they support each other. This cast is AMAZING.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum